Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• Leaving the scene of an accident — Stewart A. Piper, 52, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Courthouse.
• Unlawful possession/receiving of a controlled substance, theft of property — Dexten Z. Bacate, 24, of Cullman arrested on Highway 31.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Christopher J. Woods, 40, of Vinemont arrested on Main St. at 1st Ave.
• Criminal mischief — Donauer Dr. SW, damage to 2006 Mazda-$300.
• Theft of property — Shoe Dept., Cullman Shopping Center, shoes-$40, arrest made.
• Criminal mischief — 7th Ave. SW, damage to 2001 Chevrolet Silverado.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Public intoxication — Ashley Denise Gillis, 25, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — Terry Fritz Hudson, 63, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Nonsupport — Larry Ragland Jr., 33, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Jason C. Smith, 36, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
Incidents were not immediately available and will be included with future reports
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.