Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
• Failure to appear-DUI — Christopher S. Odom, 39, of Vinemont arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear-public intoxication, public lewdness — Brian H. Walker, 30, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Courthouse.
• Probation violation-harassing communications — William P. Price, 27, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Burglary — Lee Ave. SW, computer-$500.
• Burglary — Live Haul Products, Bolte Road SE, wiring, tools, damage to building-$2,420.
• Criminal mischief — Pepsi-Cola, Bolte Road SE, damage to machine-$250.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle, fraudulent use of credit/debit card — Denson Ave. SW, purse and contents.
• Criminal mischief, criminal trespassing — Rack and Cue, 2nd Ave. SW, damage to door (unknown amount).
• Domestic violence — 3rd Ave. SE.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Nonsupport — Christopher D. Cleveland, 27, arrested on Highway 91.
• Failures to appear-unlawful distribution of a controlled substance (2 counts) — Tonya Farr Cunningham, 37, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Alabama probation violation — Sherre Elizabeth Hasenbein, 39, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence (2 counts), unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Jacob Morris Helton, 31, arrested on County Road 188.
• Contributing to truancy — Angel Marie Hudson, 40, arrested on Beech Ave.
• Failure to appear-possession of prescription medicine — Benjamin Ray Mickle, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — County Road 188.
• Burglary — County Road 831.
• Theft of property — County Road 1117.
• Theft of property — County Road 332.
• Harassment — County Road 940.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1435.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.