The Cullman Times
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Public intoxication — Lacy Brook Baraglia, 23, of Cullman arrested on Brunner St. NW at Louis Ave.
• Public intoxication — Emily Rene King, 23, of Cullman arrested on Brunner St. NW at Louis Ave.
• Criminal mischief, harassing communications — Hickory Ave. SW, damage to 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt-$250.
• Theft of property — Logan St. SW, U.S. currency-$700.
• Criminal mischief — Brown Dr. SE, trash, garbage left in yard, damage to residence.
• Harassment — Mitchell Road NW.
• Burglary — Ave. A SE, S&W, .38 Special pistol, Taurus 9mm pistol-$1,050.
• Public intoxication — City of Cullman, Brunner St. NW, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Harassment (2 counts) — William Joseph Beard, 50, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-speeding, grand jury-aggravated child abuse (2 counts) — Brandon William George, 23, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — Starla Renee Haynes, 32, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-receiving stolen property — Zachary Dale Helms, 19, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Headlights required (night), mirror required, switched tag, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (2 counts) — Spencer Andrew King, 25, arersted on Brindlee Mountain.
• Probation violation-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Jessica Renee Ratton, 25, arrested on Beech Ave.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Larry R. Thomas, 33, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — County Road 616 at County Road 587.
• Burglary — Chad Drive.
• Domestic violence — County Road 38.
• Theft of property — County Road 1117.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — County Road 1612.
• Criminal mischief — Highway 278 E.
• Menacing — County Road 1235.
• Fraud — County Road 1525.
• Burglary — County Road 872.
• Theft of property — County Road 541.
• Harassment — County Road 1235.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.