Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Unlawful receiving/possession of a controlled substance — John A. Davis, 39, of Cullman arrested on 2nd Ave. at Compass SW.
• Theft of property — Brook E. Thomas, 22, of Cullman arrested on Olive St. SW.
• Theft of property — Walmart, Olive St. SW, gift card-$104.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Town Square Shopping Center, miscellaneous, prescription medications-$236.
• Fraudulent use of a credit/debit card — City of Cullman, miscellaneous charges-$1,400.
• Duty upon striking an unattended vehicle — Commerce Ave. NW, damage to 2006 Chrysler Sebring.
• Identity theft — 2nd Ave. NE.
• Theft of property — Wal-Mart, Olive St. SW, gift card-$191, arrest made.
• Criminal mischief — Denson Ave. SW, damage to window-$25.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Burglary, receiving stolen property — Tony Joe Burke, 23, arrested on Jochum Road.
• Failures to appear-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of marijuana — Fred Allen Dunn, 55, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Public intoxication — Gerald Lee Heimann, 69, arrested on County Road 1742.
• Arson, burglary — Rocky Dewayne Pigg Jr., 23, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Contributing to delinquency — Christina Reprogle, 38, arrested at the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1544.
• Theft of property — County Road 1518.
• Domestic violence — County Road 607.
• Criminal mischief — Colony Road.
• Harassment — County Road 831.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 222.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1466.
• Theft of property — Highway 157.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — County Road 1466.
• Burglary — Jochum Road.
• Theft of property — County Road 1338.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.