The Cullman Times
CULLMAN — Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
There were no arrests reported for this day.
• Public intoxication — City of Cullman, Brentwood Dr. NE at Manor Dr. NE, arrest made.
• Burglary, theft of property — Austin Ave. SW, cash, sterling silver ring-$1,600.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (3 counts) — Anthony Ray Beasley, 42, arrested on County Road 1490.
• Probation revoked-unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — James Frederick Brown II, 42, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Dewayne Dunn, 49, arrested on Highway 278 E.
• Failure to appear-disorderly conduct — Sylvia Elisa Thompson, 52, arrested on County Road 395.
• Domestic violence — Damien Carl Weeks, 32, arrested on County Road 222 at County Road 418.
• Domestic violence — Lick Creek Road.
• Harassment — County Road 813.
• Dog bite — County Road 1082.
• Theft of property — County Road 1629.
• Burglary — County Road 1246.
• Domestic violence — County Road 813.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.