Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• DUI, unlawful possession/receiving of a controlled substance — David L. Gibbs, 43, of Vinemont arrested on 2nd Ave. NW at Pinewood Drive.
• Attempt to elude law enforcement — Kylee R. Cain, 18, of Arab arrested on Warnke Road SW.
• Theft of property — Hickory Ave. NW, lawnmower-$180.
• Burglary — Cullman First Congregational Methodist Church, Veigl Ave. SW, damage to door-$400.
• Theft of property — 4th St. SW, 4 wheeler-$900.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Probation violation-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Michael Bradley Austin, 32, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center ICU.
• Failure to appear-sexual abuse — Timothy Lee Guthery, 55, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Public intoxication — Jarred Allen Guyse, 32, arrested on Highway 69 at School House Road.
• DUI — Nathaniel Edward Johnson, 25, arrested on I-65 NB at 307 mile marker.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Katelynn Marie McCown, 20, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Writ of arrest-child support, failures to appear-driving while license revoked, liability insurance required — Christopher Brian Mikeal Jr., 39, arrested at the Cullman County Courthouse for writ and then the Cullman County Detention Center for other two charges.
• Failure to appear-nonsupport — Cassandra Parthena Phillips, 31, arrested on County Road 1635.
• Disorderly conduct, domestic violence — Christopher Paul Smith, 42, arrested on County Road 1391.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1391.
• Domestic violence — Chad Drive.
• Harassment — Ave. B.
• Burglary — County Road 468.
• Theft of property — County Road 859.
• Theft of property — County Road 1389.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 852.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 1625.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — County Road 1087.
• Dogs running at large — County Road 1558.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.