Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
No arrests were reported for Tuesday
• Harassment — Johnson St.
• Theft of property, fraudulent use of a credit/debit card — Highway 31 N, wallet/contents.
• Theft of property — Lowry’s Discount Mart, 3rd St. NE, gas-$65.
• Identity theft — Creek Circle SE.
• Theft of lost property — Cobb Ave. SW, wallet/contents.
• Theft of property — Peek Auto Parts, 2nd Ave. SW, tires-$600.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Domestic violence — Tiimothy Wayne Coats, 42, arrested on County Road 1145.
• Probation denied-domestic violence by strangulation/suffocation — Jeffery Allen Denney, 25, arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Probation denied-promoting prison contraband — Rodger Dale Goodwin, 37, arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Criminal mischief, criminal trespassing, permitting dogs to run at large — Larry David Johnson, 56, arrested on County Road 564.
• Diversion violation-theft of property — Jason Wayne Payne, 36, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Criminal trespassing, harassment — Tammy Jean Powell, 36, arrested on Beech Ave.
• Promoting prison contraband — Joshua Dylan Price, 19, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Diversion violation-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Danny Ray Swann, 51, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Theft of property — Joshua Lee Thomason, 25, arrested on County Road 437 at Deer Run.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1145.
• Theft of property — County Road 363.
• Burglary — County Road 1219.
• Theft of property — County Road 1435.
• Criminal mischief, domestic violence — Highway 31 S.
• Burglary — Highway 157.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.