Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
• Sexual abuse — Christopher C. Grubb, 21, of Hanceville arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Theft of property — Dorinda C. Edwards, 37, of Garden City arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Theft of property — John W. Barber, 31, of Cullman arrested on Olive St. SW.
• Domestic violence — Lakeview Dr. NW.
• Assault — 2nd Ave. NW.
• Theft of property — K-Mart, 2nd Ave. SW, miscellaneous items-$255, arrest made.
• Theft of lost property — Marketplatz Center, phone-$600.
• Counterfeit money — Marathon gas station, Highway 157.
• Criminal mischief — Goldmark Court, damage to 1995 Ford Explorer-$400.
• Domestic violence — Goehler Road SE.
• Theft of property — Wal-Mart, Olive St. SW, small appliance-$79, arrest made.
• Public lewdness — 8th St. NE.
The Cullman County Sheriff’s reports for Friday, Saturday and Sunday were not available due to the holiday. They will be included with future reports.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.