Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
• Domestic violence — Lanette M. Moss, 50, of Cullman arrested on Adelsheim Circle.
• DUI — Luis A. Garcia Cortez, 20, of Cullman arrested on Logan St. SW.
• Failure to appear-speeding — Austin M. Stottlemeyer, 21, of Hayden arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear-improper lane usage, driving without a license (2 counts) — Samuel A. Hook, 50, of Cullman arrested on Northwest Lane NW.
• Failure to appear-theft of property — Angel D. Keel, 31, of Guntersville arrested in Arab.
• Domestic violence — Adelsheim Circle, arrest made.
• Theft of property — Highway 157, wallet and contents.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Domestic violence — Joshua Darrell Baxter, 27, arrested on County Road 68.
• Domestic violence — Derek Wayne Bradford, 22, arrested on County Road 1735.
• Probation violation-theft of property, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Wayne Oneil Campbell, 24, arrested on County Road 471.
• Failures to appear-reckless endangerment, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Jamie Lawayne Quinn, 34, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-unlawful distribution of a controlled substance — Morgan Leigh Richard, 20, arrested on Chad Drive.
• Failures to appear-criminal trespassing, harassment, public intoxication; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, promoting prison contraband, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Brandi Elizabeth Stallings, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Courthouse.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1735.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1663.
• Domestic violence — Highway 69 S.
• Theft of property — Millwood Road.
• Harassment — County Road 421.
• Theft of property — County Road 1481.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.