Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Domestic violence — Female juvenile, 13, of Cullman arrested on White Circle SW.
• Domestic violence — Cleveland Ave. SW.
• Lost property — Cullman Shopping Center, wallet/contents-$80.
• Fraudulent use of a credit card — South Brothers Drilling, Cullman, misc. charges.
• Domestic violence — 3rd St. SW.
• Domestic violence — White Circle SW, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of marijuana — Michelle Lynn Duffey, 43, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Brentson Harold Kilpatrick, 4, arrested at the 4-Way Quick Stop.
• Public intoxication — Jeremy Brett Mathis, 41, arrested on Wesley Ave. N.
• Criminal mischief — Zachary Joe Miller, 33, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Steven Ray Moore, 27, arrested on County Road 747.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (2 counts) — Chris John Nykaza, 50, arrested on County Road 489.
• Public intoxication — Westley Steven Wilson, 21, arrested on County Road 384.
• Attempted burglary — County Road 490.
• Theft of property — County Road 62.
• Criminal trespassing, criminal mischief — Highway 69 S.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Highway 31 N.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1114.
• Domestic violence — Highway 31 N.
• Cruelty to animals — County Road 1341.
• Domestic violence — County Road 617.
• Harassing communications — County Road 1515.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.