CULLMAN — The Cullman City Police Department arrests and incidents were not readily available; they will be included with Thursday’s reports:
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Billy Garrard, 46, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Justin Higginbotham, 21, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Stacy Hyde, 38, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — Terry Hines, 29, arrested on Highway 278 E at Convent Road.
• Domestic incident — Norman Browler, 56, arrested on County Road 1157.
• Unlawful distribution of a controlled substance, contempt sanction — Robert Hollis, 35, arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Robert Kolb, 26, arrested at Stuckey’s on Highway 31 (Vinemont).
• Weapon offense-no permit, illegal possession of alcohol, disorderly conduct-disturbing the peace, DUI-alcohol, reckless endangerment — Tonya Beckman, 37, arrested on Highway 69 at County Road 223.
• Criminal tampering — Daiquiri Powell, 23, arrested on Highway 31 at Main Ave.
• Burglary — County Road 1193.
• Harassment — County Road 1136.
• Harassment — County Road 1029.
• Domestic violence — Highway 69 at County Road 223.
• Criminal mischief — Good Hope School Road.
• Burglary — County Road 222.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1157.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — Highway 278 E at Convent Road.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.