Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Minor in possession of an alcoholic beverage, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest — Christopher R. Thomas, 18, of Cullman arrested on Katie Lane SW.
• Theft of property — David W. Byrne, 18, of Hanceville arrested on Olive St. SW.
• DUI, Unlawful possession/receiving of a controlled substance — Genia C. Bowden, 43, of Cullman arrested at Oak Ridge Apartments.
• Minor in possession of an alcoholic beverage, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest — City of Cullman, Katie Lane SW, arrest made.
• Harassment — Cherokee Ave. SW.
• Burglary — April Flours Bakery, Dripping Springs Road NW, baking supplies, equipment, antiques-$7,300.
• Theft of property — Walmart, Olive St. SW, consumable merchandise-$10, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Bond revoked-driving while license suspended, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia (2 counts), and unlawful possession of a controlled substance; failure to appear-DUI — Kellye Susanne Arnold, 40, arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Failure to appear-domestic violence — Roxanne Cruz, 26, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Harassment — Melissa Renee Gilbreath, 24, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Jessie Allen Jewell, 29, arrested at the 299 exit near Stuckey’s.
• Terroristic threats — Garrett Caley Tindale, 18, arrested at Cold Springs High School.
• Bond revoked-unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — David Adam Tyson, 29, arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 1207.
• Reckless endangerment — County Road 792.
• Burglary — County Road 831.
• Dogs running at large — Bailey Road.
• Burglary — Highway 31.
• Failure to deliver title — County Road 703.
• Burglary — County Road 715.
• Theft of property — County Road 1513.
• Theft of property — Highway 91.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — Highway 278 at County Road 813.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1435.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.