Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
• Failure to appear-DUI — Kory P. Ludwig, 34, of Holly Pond arrested at the Cullman County Courthouse.
• Disorderly conduct — Lisa M. Tucker, 34, of Cullman arrested on St. Joseph St. NW.
• Forgery, possession of a forged instrument — Daniel S. Smith, 19, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession/receiving of a controlled substance — Marion Green, 62, of Birmingham arrested on Cherokee Ave. SW.
• Public intoxication — Tessa J. McCay, 23, of Vinemont arrested on Highway 157.
• Public intoxication — Mandy M. McDonald, 33, of Vinemont arrested on Highway 157.
• Domestic violence — Ward Ave. SW.
• Forgery — Wells Turner Family Pharmacy, Cherokee Ave. SW, forged prescriptions.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Failures to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (3 counts) — Anthony Ray Beasley, 42, arrested on Beech Ave.
• Domestic violence — Michael Wayne Crigger, 27, arrested on County Road 463.
• Domestic violence — Jason Michael Devoe, 34, arrested on County Road 1814.
• Domestic violence — Amanda Joy Harris, 22, arrested on McNabb Road SW.
• Failure to appear-theft of services — Anthony Alan Kennedy, 50, arrested at the Cullman County line.
• Criminal trespassing — Jan Denise Miller, 42, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Writ of arrest-child support — Patrick Rosa Pajao, 49, arrested on Doc Clemmons Road.
• Diversions terminated-assault, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance — Stella Leann Roberson, 23, arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Domestic violence, interference with domestic violence emergency — Tyler Lamont Speakman, 19, arrested on Schwaiger Road.
• Bail jumping-public intoxication — Nikolas Lee Wilson, 34, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
Incidents were not readily available and will be included with future reports.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.