Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
• Failure to appear-domestic violence — James Bart Calfee, 38, of Cullman arrested at Hartselle Police Department.
• Public intoxication — Judith Dianne Piette, 52, of Cullman arrested on 4th St. SW at 1st Ave.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Northcrest Dr. NW, Callaway Warbird golf bag w/clubs-$1,850.
• Found property — 2nd Ave. SW, wallet.
• Public intoxication — City of Cullman, 4th St. SW, arrest made.
• Animal incident — 13th St. SE.
• Forgery — Domino’s Pizza, 3rd St. SW, counterfeit $20 bill.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-criminal mischief — Zachary Kirk Bon Earwood, 22, arrested on Kilpatrick Road.
• Probation violation-burglary — Justin Wayne Farr, 22, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Attempting to elude, domestic violence — Kimberly Darlene Flack, 42, arrested on County Road 1114 at County Road 1082.
• Theft of property (2 counts) — Christopher James Gilley, 21, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — Randy Lee Goodin, 52, arrested on County Road 599.
• Failures to appear/pay/comply-obstruction/using false identification, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Carla Dawn Lecroy, 33, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• DUI — Ponciano Ybarra Saabedra, 29, arrested on I-65 at 312 mile marker.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-domestic violence — Chadrick Ray Swann, 23, arrested on County Road 935.
• Domestic violence — Taylor Ryan Thompson, 19, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Harassment — County Road 1545.
• Harassment — County Road 750.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1114.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 1740.
• Theft of property — County Road 1466.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 52.
• Harassment — County Road 954.
• Theft of property — Highway 278 E.
• Theft of property — County Road 437.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.