Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday:
• Failures to appear-headlights required (2 counts), driving while license suspended, insurance violation (2 counts) — Randy Earl Taylor, 46, of Cullman arrested on Highway 278 at Fromhold Road.
• Failure to appear-indecent exposure — James Brett Frank, 46, of Cullman arrested on Ash Ave. SE.
• Possession/consumption of alcoholic beverages (minor) — Christopher Jared Bailey 20, of Joppa arrested on 2nd Ave. at 2nd St. SE.
• Possession/consumption of alcoholic beverages (minor) — Nickolass Rance Whatley, 20, of Cullman arrested on 2nd Ave. at 2nd St. SE.
• Failure to appear-driving without a license — Cecelia Marie Sleevar, 41, of Eva arrested on Eva Road NE.
• DUI — Eddie Paul Johnson, 48, of Vinemont arrested on 2nd Ave. at 2nd St.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Anthony Theo Wallace Jr., 24, of Moulton arrested on Main Ave. at Graham St. SW.
• Carrying a pistol without a permit — Justin Wayne Harris, 25, of Hanceville arrested on 4th St. SW.
• Harassing communications — Hickory Ave. SW.
• Minor in possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages — City of Cullman, 2nd Ave. SE at 2nd St. SE, arrest made.
• Non-criminal incident — Cullman Power Board, 2nd Ave. NE, damage to power lines.
• Criminal mischief — Satellites Unlimited, Donauer Dr. SW, white 2011 Chevrolet.
• Receiving stolen property — City of Cullman, Main Ave. SW, vehicle tag-$75.
• DUI — City of Cullman, 2nd St. SE at 2nd Ave. SE, arrest made.
• Theft of property — Lee Ave. SW, vehicle tag-$100.
• Criminal mischief, criminal trespassing — Rae Ave. SW, window and TV damaged-$1,400.
• Found property — 2nd Ave. SW, cell phone-$400.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — State of Alabama, Main Ave. SW at Graham St., methamphetamine, alprazolam-$85, arrest made.
• Theft of lost property — 2nd Ave. NW, money clip, currency, credit cards.
• Theft of property — Rusken Packaging, Walnut St. NW, pallets-$600.
• Domestic violence — State of Alabama, Main Ave. SW at 4th St.
• Harassment — Highway 157.
• Violation of protection order — 3rd Ave. NE.
• Harassment — County Road 222.
• Harassment — Eva Road NE.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Domestic violence — Manuel Jesus Cerro, 69, arrested on Beech Ave.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-unlawful possession of marijuana — Thadeous Lenard Eggleston, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (3 counts) — Camdela Ann Harbison, 38, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — William Harold Hayes, 55, arrested on County Road 1490.
• Domestic violence — Jimmy Lacerona Hipple, 46, arrested on County Road 1856.
• Probation violation, committing a controlled substance crime — Sabrina Annette Lovelady, 39, arrested on County Road 1371.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-assault, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of marijuana — Rickey Eugene Mobley, 42, arrested on Edmondson Road.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of marijuana — Dusty Michelle Suhy, 32, arrested on Edmondson Road.
• Domestic violence — Doc Jermiah Suits, 35, arrested at theCullman County Detention Center.
• Harassment — Schaeffel Road.
• Harassment — County Road 84.
• Harassment — County Road 1619.
• Harassment — County Road 704.
• Reckless driving — County Road 1614.
• Harassment— County Road 1222.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1490.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1856.
• Domestic violence — Highway 31.
• Theft of property — County Road 437.
• Gas drive off — Highway 69.
• Burglary — County Road 831.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.