Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
• Contempt of court — Rachel R. Hill, 35, of Vinemont arrested on 2nd Ave. NE.
• Theft of property — Jessie L. Carnes, 32, of Cullman arrested on Olive St. SW.
• Theft of property — Ashley D. Taylor, 25, of Cullman arrested on Olive St. SW.
• Theft by deception — Main Ave. SW, cash-$111.
• Theft of property — Walmart, Olive St. SW, consumable merchandise-$174, Square Shopping Center, cash, wallet/contents-$55.
• Disorderly conduct — City of Cullman, Northwest Lane NW, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Grand jury-theft of property — Tod Mark Bennett, 52, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• DUI, illegal possession of alcohol — Megan Lynn Curtis, 23, arrested on County Road 1527.
• Diverson violation-unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Royce Eugene Goodwin, 52, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Contempt of court — Rachel Renee Hill, 35, arrested at Cullman County Detention Center.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (4 counts) — Daniel Leon Jackson, 28, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center lobby.
• Failures to appear-domestic violence, receiving stolen property — Michael Lee Lambert, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Courthouse.
• Illegal possession of alcohol — Dana Tomlinson Rowland, 28, arrested on County Road 1527.
• Illegal possession of alcohol — Cassidy Kasulka Simmons, 24, arrested on County Road 1527.
• Harassment, harassing communications — Randall Ray Sivley, 47, arrested at the Cullman County Courthouse.
• Drug court sanction-unlawful distribution of a controlled substance — Vicky Sue Wright, 36, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — County Road 703.
• Trespassing — County Road 1755.
• Burglary — County Road 522.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1223.
• Theft of property — County Road 68.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.