Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
Arrests/incidents reports are unavailable and will be included with future reports.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Public lewdness — Alvin Ray Cluxton, 44, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Skylar Marlon Easterwood, 20, arrested on Lessman Circle.
• Domestic violence — Cody William Kunze, 20, arrested on County Road 1222.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Deleigha Hope Stanford, 23, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear/pay/comply-illegal possession/use of a credit/debit card, illegal possession of alcohol, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Cody Dwayne Strickland, 22, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Probation denied-harassing communications — Marlon Tony Walker, 47, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — County Road 992 at County Road 940.
• Harassment — County Road 1269.
• Harassment — County Road 1043.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1222.
• Theft of property — Pan Creek Road.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Highway 31.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.