Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• Unlawful receiving/possession of a controlled substance (2 counts), unlawful distribution of a controlled substance — Felisha N. Hudson, 27, of Hanceville arrested in Garden City.
• Fraudulent use of a credit/debit card, theft of lost property — Christina D. Taylor, 22, of Cullman arrested at Veigl Village Apartments.
• Theft of property — 13th St. NE, cell phone-$250.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Drug court sanction-unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Richard Matthew Armstrong, 40, arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Failure to appear-burglary — Bradford Seth Burney, 18, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence (2 counts) — James Buel Cutcher, 78, arrested on County Road 1609.
• Failure to appear-theft of property — Weslie Danielle Garner, 26, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of marijuana — Jared William Dean Harbison, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence, violation of protection order — William Craig Hughey, 57, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Probation violation-unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle (2 counts) — Joshua Caleb Johnston, 23, arrested at the Cullman County Courthouse.
• Failure to appear-disorderly conduct — Bobby Roy Leak, 35, arrested at the Joppa 4-way.
• Theft by deception — Bobby Duane Murphree, 52, arrested at the Joppa 4-way.
• Unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Christopher Lee Pierce, 20, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-criminal mischief — William Shelton Stevens, 25, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
Unlawful possession of alcoholIncidents
• Criminal mischief — Highway 278 W.
• Theft of property — Highway 157.
• Harassment — County Road 230.
• Criminal mischief — Moehring Road.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1609.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1515.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.