Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday:
• Attempt to commit a controlled substance crime — Kimberly Pack Cofield, 37, of Cullman arrested in Moulton.
• Failure to appear-DUI — April A. Hawkins, 47, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Forgery (6 counts) — Jason Mark Howard, 34, of Cullman arrested on Highway 67 at Highway 69.
• Failures to appear-driving without a license, insurance violation — Jonathan Lynn Smith, 33, of Blountsville arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle — Felicia Darlene Morgan, 24, of Hanceville arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, receiving stolen property (Gulf Shores and Baldwin County) — Michael Lee Hogeland, 24, of Cullman arrested on Highway 278 E at the water treatment plant.
• Public intoxication — William Clifton Sanders, 43, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman Regional Medical Center.
• Harassment — Morgan Ave. SW.
• Theft of property — Dripping Springs Road, Lortab medication-$500.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Denson Ave. SW, checks, debit card, walking cane-$32.
• Fraudulent use of a debit/credit card — 2nd Ave. SW.
• Theft of property — Walmart, Olive St. SW, sporting goods items-$212.
• Burglary — 13th St. SE, damage to door-$200.
• Property damage — D&S Salvage, Main Ave. SW, damage to window, unknown amount of damages.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — parking lot at Comfort Suites, laptop computer-$1,000.
• Harassment — Catoma Lane.
• Criminal mischief — Woodland Village Health Care, Olive St. SW, bathroom flooded, unknown amount of damages.
• Theft of property — Walmart, Olive St. SW, cash-$100.
• Found bicycles — City of Cullman, Barkwood Apartments.
• Criminal mischief — City parking deck, damage to 2011 Chevrolet Camaro-$40.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Joshua Monroe Dover, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Eric David Goodman, 44, arrested on 1st Ave. at Veterans Drive.
• Harassment — Jimmy Dale Jones, 50, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — Johnathan Adair Jones, 19, arrested on County Road 813.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (2 counts) — Donald Joe Lynn Jr., 22, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-unauthorized use of a motor vehicle — Daniel Scott Smith, 18, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Writ of arrest-child support — Anthony Scott Tankersley, 40, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-forged checks — Kristi Lynn Burks Tucker, 36, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — 1st Ave. at Veterans Drive.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1640.
• Theft of property — County Road 992.
• Burglary — County Road 62.
• Harassing communications — County Road 1629.
• Theft of property — County Road 1668.
• Menacing — County Road 1241.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.