Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
• DUI — Randy Lee Johnson, 32, of Cullman arrested on Highway 31 S.
• Failures to appear-driving while license suspended, insurance violation — Jonathan Allan Gardner Jr., 19, of Cullman arrested on Highway 31 at city line.
• Failure to appear-insurance violation — William Shelton Stevens, 24, of Vinemont arrested on Golf Course Road at County Road 715.
• DUI — City of Cullman, 2nd Ave. SW at Compass Way, arrest made.
• Theft of property — Dollar General, 4th St. SW, merchandise-$41, arrest made.
• Burglary — Apex Tool Group, 2nd Ave. SW.
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Theft-grand jury arrest warrant — Kerry Lambert, 44, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Timothy Stutts, 25, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 1246.
• Burglary — County Road 771.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.
These reports were taken from Cullman Fire and Rescue; and reflect fire incidents for the week of March 22-April 11: