Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• Failures to appear-DUI-controlled substance, insurance violation, public intoxication — Justin Mark Edens, 33, of Vinemont arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Forgery — Merchant’s Bank, 2nd Ave. SW, check-$249.
• Theft of property — 9th Ave. SW, green Troy Bilt lawn mower-$150.
• Theft of property — Laura Lane SE, Black Earth Wise electric lawn mower-$100.
• Domestic violence — Northern Lane SW.
• Theft of property — Ave. Ave NE, Red Honda CRF230F motorcycle, red Honda CRF150F motorcycle-$5,000.
• Forgery — McNabb Road SW, check.
• Theft of property — Nathan’s Auto Sales, 2nd Ave. SW, 2 Mossy Oak seat covers, stereo-$250.
• Criminal mischief — 3rd St. SW at 3rd Ave., damage to brown Dodge Durango-$300.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Probation violation-failure to register as a sex offender — Patrick Stanton, 24, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Probation violation — Jesse Swann, 26, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Auto theft — Bobby Self, 50, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Forgery-checks (3 counts) — Talitha Baker, 38, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful distribution/selling a controlled substance — Amber Holloway, 33.
• Failure to appear-driving while license revoked — Chad Nix, 30, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Public intoxication — Michael Shipp, 32, arrested on Highway 278 W at I-65.
• Committing a controlled substance crime (2 counts) — Crystal Logan, 28.
• Probation violation-receiving stolen property — Kathy Brooks, 33, arrested on Ann St.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance-meth — Danny Tucker, 45, arrested on County Road 222 at County Road 813.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — County Road 222 at County Road 813.
• Burglary — County Road 704.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 109.
• Domestic violence — County Road 715.
• Animals running at large — County Road 223.
• Dog bite — County Road 805.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.