CULLMAN — Incidents from the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday were not immediately available and will be included with future reports.
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Probation violation — Joseph Christiansen, 27, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Kimberly Butler, 44, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Probation violation — Christine Mark, 47, arrested on Brunner St.
• Criminal mischief (private), harassment-simple assault — Judy Kelley, 51, arrested on County Road 1273.
• Failure to register as a sex offender — Jessie Swann, 26, arrested on Highway 91.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply (2 counts) — Justin Corum, 25, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Committing a controlled substance crime — Joseph Clarke, 38, arrested on Mayfair Lane.
• Public intoxication — Bryan Garnto, 41, arrested on Warnke Road NW.
• Assault — County Road 1492.
• Theft of property — Highway 278 E.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 771.
• Harassment — County Road 1096.
• Burglary — Highway 69 N.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.