These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These reports were taken from Cullman Fire and Rescue; and reflect fire incidents for the week of March 14-16:
• Basic life support — 8th St. SE
• Motor vehicle accident — Rosemont Ave. at 3rd St. SW
• Haz-Mat — Front of Warehouse Discount Grocery, Town Square Shopping Center parking lot
• Service call — Lakeview Ave. NW
• Basic life support — Lee ave. SW.
• Basic life support — Logan St. SW
• Basic life support — Timberlane Drive SE
• Service call — Madison Ave. NW
• Basic life support — Peachtree Lane NW
• Basic life support — 1st Ave. NE
• Motor vehicle accident — Dead end of Elm St. SE
• Service call — St. Bernard on St. Bernard Dr. SE
• Basic life support — Phelan Circle SE
• Basic life support — Mark St. SW
• Basic life support — Brooks Dr. SE
• Advanced life support — Timberlane Dr. SE
• Basic life support — Jim N Nicks Barbecue on Cherokee Ave. SW
• Basic life support — Main Ave. SW
• Basic life support — Brentwood Dr. NE