Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• DUI — Terry M. Sellers, 47, of Cullman arrested on 7th St. at Main Ave.
• Harassment, theft of property — 2nd Ave. NW, fuel-$75.
• Identity theft — Pansy St. NW, loan-$1,500.
• Criminal mischief, theft of property — Pepsi Cola, 2nd Ave. NW, vending machine, cash-$400.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday:
• Failures to appear-sex offender registration, verification of residence/sex offender status — David Wayne Chalmers, 41, arrested at the Joppa four-way.
• Failure to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Loretta Joan Hanners, 45, arrested at the Morgan County Sheriff’s Office.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — Christopher Lee Lawson, 32, arrested on Chad Drive.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (2 counts) — Amanda Ramey, 36, arrested on County Road 1400.
• Failures to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (5 counts); negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Candice Megan Anderson, 28, arrested at the 278 Rock station.
• Failure to appear-driving while license suspended — Sadie Brook Cleghorn, 21, arrested on County Road 418.
• Domestic violence — Kenneth George Dunlap, 40, arrested on County Road 230 in Cullman.
• Public intoxication — Misty Lynn Green, 33, arrested on Highway 31 S.
• Theft of services — Randy Edward Johnson, 45, arrested at his residence.
• Attempted burglary — Cody Wade Pate, 27, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Harassment — Terry Lee Postulka, 45, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — Felipe Reyes, 38, arrested on Chad Drive.
• DUI-alcohol (.08 BAC or greater), taglight required — Hugo Cruz Bautista, 23, arrested on Highway 157 at I-65.
• Domestic violence — Connie Ratliff Bostic, 49, arrested on County Road 437.
• Public intoxication — Rex Neal Buckelew, 67, arrested on County Road 1233 at County Road 1224.
• Domestic violence — Tiffany Rose Jones, 24, arrested on County Road 1224.
• Failures to appear-illegal possession of alcohol, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Angela Keneath Underwood, 42, arrested on County Road 431.
• Failures to appear-driving while license revoked, liability insurance required — William Paul Black, 44, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Non support — Stephen Russell Freeman, 42, arrested at Booking.
Incidents for Monday
• Theft of property — County Road 682.
• Theft of property — County Road 730.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.