The Cullman Times
Here is a look at the incidents and arrests that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday, June 27:
* Failures to appear-public intoxication (2 counts), DUI, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, improper lane change, driving while license suspended, expired tag — Katrina Nicole Pigg, 24, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
* Public intoxication — Gregory Allan Weissand, 39, of Cullman arrested on Catoma Lane NE.
* Identity theft — 4th St. SW.
* Theft of services — Paul Bussman Dentistry, Main Ave. SW-$111.
* Identity theft — Lee Ave. SW, credit card changes-$584.
* Theft of lost property — Olive St. SW, purse/contents, Verizon Iphone-$413.
* Property damage — City of Cullman, 2nd Ave. NW at 2nd Way, stop sign damaged.
* Public intoxication — City of Cullman, Highway 157 at Catoma Lane NE, arrest made.
These reports for arrests and incidents from Thursday, June 27 were received from the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office:
* Failure to appear/pay/comply-domestic violence, violation of protection order — Zachary Levi Burns, 21, arrested on Midfield Drive.
* Domestic violence (2 counts) — Brandy Marie Dingler, 21, arrested on Midfield Drive.
* Public intoxication — Shawn Kenneth Heffner, 28, arrested on County Road 1043.
* Criminal mischief — Terry Dewayne Martin, 42, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
* Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Karen McAnear, 43, arrested at the Piggly Wiggly.
* Bondsman-off bond, bail jumping — Daffney Mattline Miller, 47, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
* Unlawful distribution of a controlled substance, parole violation/revocation — Manuel Darwin Nickens, 45, arrested at Investigations/CCSO.
* Failure to appear/pay/comply-harassing communications — Katrina Nicole Pigg, 24, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
* Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Wesley Ave. N.
* Criminal mischief — County Road 1177.
* Theft of property — Highway 69 S.
* Theft of property — County Road 437.
* Theft of property — County Road 248.
* Domestic violence — Highway 91.
* Violation of a protection order — Midfield Dr.
* Theft of property — County Road 852.
* Theft of property — County Road 1339.
* Structure fire — County Road 818.