Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Cruelty to animals, disorderly conduct — Thomas Alan Oligney, 69, arrested on Convent Road.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Joshua Randall McDonald, 32, of Cullman arrested on County Road 1585.
• Domestic violence — David Olvin Brown, 26, of Cullman arrested on Marie St. NW.
• Domestic violence — Heather Ashley London, 28, of Cullman arrested on Marie St. NW.
• Cruelty to animals, disorderly conduct — City of Cullman, Convent Road NE, arrest made.
• Harassment — Highway 157.
• Theft of property — Brookridge Lane SE, jewelry-$4,022.
• Theft of property — Goldmark Ct., U.S. currency-$260.
• Harassment — 4th St. SW.
• Domestic violence — Meadow Dr. NE.
• Domestic violence — Marie St. NW, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Promoting prison contraband — Eric David Goodman, 44, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-no tag, tag not plainly visible — Helena Josephine Malin, 30, arrested on County Road 773.
• Probation violations-unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle, burglary — Christopher Allen Meyer, 20, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Nonsupport (2 counts) — Kevin Todd Nichols, 44, arrested on County Road 6 in Bremen.
• Bail jumping-menacing, domestic violence — Robert Allan Peak, 22, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-driving while license revoked — Kevin James Stinson, 53, arrested in Morgan County.
• Harassment — Schaeffel Road.
• Theft of property — County Road 831.
• Theft of property — County Road 1225.
• Criminal trespassing — County Road 7001.
• Theft of property — County Road 1223.
• Theft of property — Highway 157.
• Burglary — County Road 639.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 1286.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.