Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
• Theft of property — Glenda C. Mahler, 40, of Cullman arrested on Olive St. SW.
• Failure to appear-speeding — Felicia M. Cooper, 37, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Theft of property — Walmart, Olive St. SW, miscellaneous items-$65, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Failure to appear-domestic violence — Felicia Marie Cooper, 37, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear-criminally negligent homicide, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (2 counts) — Weslie Danielle Garner, 26, arrested on County Road 76.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Heather Leann King, 37, arrested on County Road 72.
• Attempting to elude, giving false name to law enforcement, resisting arrest, trafficking illegal drugs, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, probation violation-unlawful possession of a controlled substance, failures to appear-failure to obey traffic control device and reckless driving — Steve Dewayne Self, 47, arrested on County Road 76.
• Domestic violence — Highway 278 E.
• Burglary — County Road 1148.
• Burglary — County Road 223.
• Domestic violence — County Road 509.
• Theft of property — County Road 940.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.