Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Cruelty to animals (2 counts) — Stanley W. Speakman, 29, of Hanceville arrested at city hall.
• Theft of property — Amy M. Jones, 29, of Hanceville arrested at Walmart.
• Failure to appear-driving while license suspended — Eddie J. Sharpe, 43, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Disorderly conduct — Aric R. Grove, 23, of Dickson, Tenn., arrested at Krystal’s hamburgers on Highway 31.
• Forgery — Tabacco, 4th St. SW, forged check-$28.
• Identity theft — Denson Ave. SW.
• Giving false information to law enforcement — City of Cullman, 2nd Ave. SW, arrest made.
• Domestic violence — Ward Ave. SW.
• Theft of property — Walmart, Olive St. SW, miscellaneous baby items-$39, arrest made.
• Harassing communications — Tanner Dr. NW.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Burglary, receiving stolen property (3 counts) — Wesley David Aldridge, 26, arrested on Highway 157 at County Road 1114.
• Failure to appear-DUI — Joseph Johnny Beckman, 35, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Bail jumping-domestic violence (2 counts), and domestic violence-strangulation/suffocation — Jefferey Allen Denney, 25, arrested on County Road 1527.
• Drug court sanction-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Cory Wayne Hamby, 25, arrested on Beech Ave.
• Probation violations-receiving stolen property, unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Joshua Aaron Haynes, 22, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-driving while license suspended — Troy Edwin Hutchins, 44, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — Kenneth James Matchen, 47, arrested on County Road 1521.
• Drug court sanction-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Sabrina Kay Pugh, 36, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Harassment, terroristic threats — Robert Issac Shaddrix, 36, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-burglary — Jonathan Wayne Smith, 37, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-harassment — Brandi Elizabeth Stallings, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Probation violation-attempted theft — Christopher Shawn Wallace, 37, arrested on Highway 31 at I-65.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1372.
• Harassment — County Road 497.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1521.
• Harassment — County Road 1492.
• Burglary — County Road 1030.
• Theft of property — County Road 645.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1500.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.