These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These reports were taken from Cullman Fire and Rescue; and reflect fire incidents for the week of Jan. 31-Feb. 2:
• Service call — Madison Avenue NW
• Advanced life support — Avenue F SE
• False alarm — 2032 Woodvale Drive NW
• False alarm — Axsys Technology; 6717 AL Hwy 157 NW
• False alarm — Alliance Psychotherapy; 1910 Cherokee Avenue SW
• False alarm — Holcombe Pharmacy; 106 2nd Avenue SW
• False alarm — Musgrove Estates; 1845 Northcrest Drive NW
• Vegetation fire — Carroll Drive NW
• Cancelled medical assistance — 479 Patton Drive (Vinemont-Providence)
• Other (arcing) — 309 11th Street NE
• Basic life support — Cleveland Avenue SW
• False alarm — Cullman Savings Bank; 316 2nd Avenue SW
• Structure fire — 1829 4th Street SW
• Motor vehicle accident — Cherokee Avenue & Lee Avenue SW
• Basic life support — 4th Avenue SE
• Motor vehicle accident — Main Avenue & Graham Street SW
• Basic life support — Broadway Circle SW
• Basic life support — 5th Street SE
• Other (arcing) — Dollar General; 801 2nd Avenue NW
• Haz-Mat — Broadway Avenue & Short Street SW