Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
There were no arrests reported for Thursday.
• Theft of property — 4th St. SW, cash and medication-$795.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Main Ave. SW, cash, medication, GPS, radar detector, CDs-$440.
• Theft of property — Walmart, Olive St. SW, chips and drink-$3.
• Theft of property, criminal mischief — Ambassador Dr. NW, miscellaneous tools, damage to box trailer-$350.
• Unlawful possession of an alcoholic beverage — IN2Connect Inc., Industrial Dr. SW, copper wire-$10,000.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Nonsupport — John Kelley Caldwell, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — Michael Wade Hale, 45, arrested on County Road 940.
• Nonsupport — Anthony Dean Hill, 40, arrested at Stuckey’s.
• Domestic violence — Joseph Paul Mallory, 30, arrested on County Road 1177.
• Criminal mischief, harassing communications — Jonathan Wayne Smith, 37, arrested at the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office.
• Theft of property — Kyron Lynn Yarbrough, 50, arrested at the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1177.
• Burglary — County Road 1600.
• Theft of property — County Road 490.
• Domestic violence — Countryside Acres.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — County Road 1034.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1215.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the • nions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.