Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• Theft of property — Terry D. Martin, 43, of Hanceville arrested at the Cullman City Police Department.
• Failure to appear-theft of property — Candy R. Decatur, 33, of Hayden arrested in Sumiton.
• Failure to appear-public intoxication — Brandon G. Overton, 24, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Harassment — 2nd Ave. SW.
• Theft of property, criminal mischief — Manning Construction LLC, County Road 222, pump, damage to trailer-$700.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Warnke Road NW, pistol and miscellaneous items, daamge to phone-$465.
• Fraudulent use of a credit/debit card — Schneider Road SE.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Public intoxication — Cody Lee Ballenger, 25, arrested at the Family Market.
• Domestic violence, harassment — Jacob Kalvin Bartlett, 27, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Andrea Lee Dover, 29, arrested on County Road 747 at Highway 278 E.
• No tag/tag not plainly visible, unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Betty Elaine Duke, 29, arrested on Highway 157 at County Road 1188.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (2 counts) — Ross Douglas Lane, 34, arrested on County Road 702.
• Failure to appear-driving while license revoked — Brandon Gene Overton, 24, arrested on Beech Ave.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — County Road 747.
• Theft of property — County Road 35.
• Harassment — County Road 1242.
• Burglary — County Road 1763.
• Theft of property — County Road 222.
• Unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Highway 157 at County Road 1188.
• Domestic violence — County Road 34.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.