Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Theft of property — Jordan D. Rodgers, 19, of Cullman arrested at Wal-Mart.
• Failures to appear-driving while license revoked, insurance violation — Guy R. Blackwelder Jr., 43, of Cullman arrested in Albertville.
• Failure to appear-expired tag — Nicole R. McDaniel, 32, of Baileyton arrested on Highway 157.
• Failures to appear-public intoxication (2 counts) — Garrell M. Gordon, 46, of Opp arrested on 4th Street.
• DUI — Gregory S. Henderson, 43, of Holly Pond arrested on 3rd Ave. SE.
• Harassment — 2nd Way NE.
• Burglary — Logan Street SW, boat motor-$500.
• Theft of property — Wal-Mart, Olive Street SW, CDs-$26, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (2 counts) — Sonya Kay Baker, 39, arrested on County Road 109.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (7 counts) — John Patrick Blackburn, 61, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — David Dewayne Flanagan, 49, arrested on County Road 436.
• Failures to appear-driving while license suspended (2 counts) — Devin Mandrell Harris, 33, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Attempting to elude law enforcement — Joshua Dylan Price, 19, arrested on Cemetery Road in Holly Pond.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance (2 counts), unlawful possession of marijuana — Nicole Michelle Shelton, 23, arrested on Highway 278 W.
• Failure to appear-driving while license suspended — Kenneth Gregory Shikles, 57, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-unlawful possession of marijuana — Alex Thornton, 30, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Assault — Cemetery Road.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 222.
• Structure fire — County Road 109.
• Domestic violence-harassment — County Road 436.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the Distric Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.