Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Monday:
• Robbery, criminal mischief, assault — Jennie W. Odom, 35, of Falkville arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Harassment — Terry A. Jones, 34, of Cullman arrested on 4th St. SE.
• Failure to appear-minor in possession of alcoholic beverage — Hillary E. Gunter, 21, of Oneonta arrested on I-65 at Exit 289.
• Domestic violence — Lee Ave. SW.
• Burglary — Cullman Flea Market, Lincoln Ave. SW, cash-$240; damage to cabinet-$100.
• Theft of property — Walmart, Olive St. SW, miscellaneous merchandise-$28, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Monday:
• Non support — Jamie Nicole Allred, 27, arrested on Highway 278 at Highway 231.
• Criminal mischief, domestic violence (2 counts) — Robert Lee Black, 30, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Incest, rape — Patrick Dewayne Carr, 33, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Trafficking illegal drugs, unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Manford Amos Chaffin, 47, arrested on County Road 216.
• Failure to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Melissa Gail Wilhite Hyde, 35, arrested at the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office.
• Bail jumping-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of marijuana — Rickey Eugene Mobley, 43, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — Michael Chad Vaughn, 37, arrested on County Road 226.
• Failure to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Sean Williams, 27, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Bail jumping-domestic violence — Adrienne Garlen Wilson, 36, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — David Allen Woods, 32, arrested on County Road 226.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — Jennifer Renee Worthey, 46, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — County Road 594.
• Harassment — County Road 954.
• Theft of property — County Road 522.
• Burglary — County Road 1605.
• Theft of property — Johnson Ave. NE.
• Domestic violence — County Road 226.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 222.
• Theft of property — County Road 842.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.