Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• Forgery (2 counts), possession of a forged instrument (2 counts) — Elizabeth G. Hudson, 35, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Possession of a forged instrument — Kyle W. Novicki, 33, of Huntsville arrested at Regions Bank.
• Criminal trespassing — David W. Byrne, 18, of Cullman arrested at Walmart.
• Public intoxication — Joshua W. Swader, 32, of Cullman arrested on Hickory Ave. at White Circle.
• Failure to appear-insurance violation — Brandon J. Robinson, 28, of Cullman arrested on Childhaven Road.
• Possession of a forged instrument — KD Wood Co., Inc., 2nd Ave. SW at Regions Bank, forged check-$2,687, arrest made.
• Theft of property — Cleveland Ave., bicycle-$120.
• Criminal trespassing — Walmart, Olive St. SW, arrest made.
• Theft of property — Ready Stop Chevron, 2nd Ave. NW, cigarettes, tobacco, lighters, cookies-$61.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Criminal trespassing, harassing communications — Alisa Newman Gilbreath, 56, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Criminal trespassing, domestic violence, harassment — Larry J. Gilbreath, 59, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — Clint Dellan Jones, 24, arrested on County Road 532.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Leroy Steven Miller, 36, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Grand jury-theft of property — Meloney Dickson Reliford, 50, arrested on Highway 69 at Highway 67.
• Harassment — County Road 209.
• Domestic violence — County Road 660.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Tally Ho St.
• Harassment — County Road 1223.
• Assault — County Road 1141.
• Harassment — Highway 157.
• Theft of property — County Road 203.
• Dogs running at large — County Road 558.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.