Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
There were no arrests reported for Wednesday.
• Theft of property — 5th Ave. SE, Nissan boat motor-$3,000.
• Harassing communications — Lee Circle SW.
• Dog bite — Larkwood Dr. NE.
• Harassment — 2nd Ave. NW.
• Forgery, criminal possession of a forged instrument — State of Alabama, Olive St. SW, counterfeit $100 bills.
• Harassment — 13th Ave. SW.
• Menacing — Schneider Road SE.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-driving while license suspended — Steven Michael Akers, 21, arrested at the Shell station on Highway 157 at I-65.
• Domestic violence, criminal mischief — Crystal Shantae Corley, 23, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Probation violation-theft of property — Christopher Dale Dickinson, 22, arrested in Blount County.
• Writ of arrest-child support — Aundrey L. Flanigan, 31, arrested in Blount County.
• Domestic violence — Kenneth Dean Guthrie, 42, arrested at the V&W Pure station.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-expired tag — Christopher Adam Hann, 23, arrested at the Stuckey’s in Priceville.
• Probation violation-burglary, domestic violence — Kristopher Shane Hopkins, 27, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Harassment — Jamie William James, 38, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence, harassment-simple assault — Angela Rana Maddox, 36, arrested on Highway 31 at the V&W Pure station.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Clarissa Ann McDonald, 29, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Carrying a pistol without a permit, bail jumping (2 counts), unlawful possession of a controlled substance, promoting prison contraband, failures to appear/pay/comply-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of marijuana — Joshua Dylan Price, 19, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Fleeing/attempt to elude, resisting arrest, probation violation-receiving stolen property — David Allen Sharp, 35, arrested on County Road 16.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-harassment — Zachery Daniel Smith, 26, arrested at the 4-Way Quick Stop.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Tiffany Yvonne Turner, 26, arrested on Highway 278 E at the county line.
• Domestic violence — Day Gap Road.
• Domestic violence — County Road 384.
• Domestic violence — County Road 109.
• Harassment — County Road 1193.
• Theft of property — County Road 332.
• Burglary — Couches Road.
• Domestic violence — Edwards Street.
• Animal cruelty — County Road 223.
• Assault — County Road 1859.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.