Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• Failures to appear-headlights required, switched tag, driving while license suspended — Chadwick L. Alexander, 39, of Moulton arrested on Highway 31 N.
• Harassing communications — Gold Mark Court.
• Theft of lost property — Lee Ave. SW, prescription medication-$5.
• Theft of lost property — Olive St. SW, phone and case-$150.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Kelly Renie Baker, 45, arrested on Highway 91.
• Harassment — Patrick Clark Dover, 47, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Jeffery Dwight Fairbanks, 48, arrested on Highway 31 N at County Road 1343.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — David Shannon Farley, 58, arrested on County Road 1169.
• Failure to appear-nonsupport — Nathaniel Blaire Huffstutler, 31, arrested at Bethel Exxon.
• Attempting to elude, expired tag, proof of liability insurance, probation violation-certain persons forbidden to possess firearms — Steven Rodney Kilgore, 47, arrested on County Road 222 at County Road 212.
• Theft of property — Joel Anthony Lill, 40, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Failure to appear-unlawful possession of marijuana — Ted Franklin Moore Jr., 22, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Theft of property — Edward Dean Thornton, 54, arrested on County Road 1258.
• Rape, sexual abuse — Joshua Blaine Watwood, 23, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Burglary — County Road 1492.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1208.
• Harassment — County Road 1422.
• Theft of property — Day Gap Road.
• Domestic violence — County Road 431.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 520.
• Theft of property — County Road 1570.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — County Road 1169.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.