Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Failures to appear-unlawful possession of marijuana, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Jesse Allen Elliott, 19, of Hayden arrested on Highway 278 E at Highway 231.
• Harassing communications (2 counts) — Cameron Stephen Sanders, 31, of Jasper arrested on Highway 69 S.
• Public intoxication — Robert Earl Yarbrough Jr., 26, of Birmingham arrested at the Town Square Shopping Center.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Jeffery Wayne McClellan, 47, of Hartselle arrested on Highway 278 at Convent Road.
• Violation of protection order — 2nd Ave. SW.
• Harassing communications — Old Bolte Road SE.
• Found property — City of Cullman, Cherokee Ave. SW, numerous coins.
• Burglary — Apex Tool Group, 2nd Ave. SW, copper wire.
• Harassment — 2nd Ave. NW.
• Public intoxication — City of Cullman, Town Square Shopping Center, arrest made.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — City of Cullman, Highway 278 E at Convent Road-$5, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Public intoxication, disorderly conduct-disturbing the peace, resisting arrest — Allison Burgett, 41, arrested on County Road 1123.
• Failure to register as a sex offender (2 counts) — Brent Sigala, 40, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Harassing communications — Marlon Walker, 46, arrested on Beech Ave.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply (2 counts) — Warren Fanning, 26, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Richard Nelson, 24, arrested at Walkers Building Supply on Highway 31.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Stephen Freeman, 41, arrested on County Road 563.
• Public intoxication — Robert Crippon, 39, arrested on County Road 1343.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Mary Schultz, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply — Robert Malin, 34, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Public intoxication (2 counts) — Terry Turney, 47, arrested at Hathcock Park.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Delaney McAlpin, 25, arrested on Highway 278 at Convent Road.
• Criminal mischief — Good Hope School Road.
• Theft of property — County Road 754.
• Harassment — County Road 551.
• Harassment — Henry Drive.
• Harassment — County Road 1343.
• Permitting dogs to run at large — County Road 1259.
• Domestic violence — County Road 402.
• Burglary — County Road 1129.
• Criminal trespassing — County Road 1341.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 490.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 1322.
• Theft of property — County Road 616.
• Burglary — Ellis/Williams Road.
• Criminal littering — County Road 518.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.