Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Failure to appear-nuisance order — Stacy L. Powell, 43, of Eva arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of a forged instrument — Joe E. Story, 57, of Birmingham arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Unlawful possession of a forged instrument — Alabama Industrial Dist., Inc., 2nd Ave. SW, check-$2,973, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Contempt of court-possession of drug paraphernalia — Justin Brett Bennett, 26, arrested at the Cullman County Courthouse.
• Illegal possession of alcohol — Justin Daniel Black, 22, arrested on Highway 278 at County Road 747.
• Failure to appear-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Jennifer Rene Lemmn, 26, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Probation revoked-unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Jonathon Paul Lynn, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Probation revoked-unlawful distribution of a controlled substance — Christine Leigh Mark, 47, arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — Brittany Darlene Mulvehill, 28, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Contempt of court — Gregory Ferrell Myrick, 45, arrested on Highway 91.
• Probation revoked-theft of property — Jessica Inez Sullins, 23, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Amber Lashay Wix, 26, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-public intoxication — Bradley Justin Woods, 33, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Burglary — County Road 690.
• Dogs running at large — Highway 91.
• Reckless endangerment — County Road 1606.
• Theft of property — County Road 1184.
• Harassment — County Road 1141.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1428.
• Theft of property — County Road 616.
• Criminal mischief — Highway 31 N.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.