Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Unlawful possession/receiving a controlled substance, minor in possession of alcoholic beverage — Male juvenile, 17, of Cullman arrested at Walmart.
• Public intoxication — Kodi J. Hook, 19, of Cullman arrested at Walmart.
• Cruelty to animals — City of Cullman, Olive St. SW.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Brook Lane SW, sunglasses, MP3, cassette player-$280.
• Theft of property — 2nd St. SW, cash-$155.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Deer Run Dr. SW, GPS-$250.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Domestic violence — Joshua Lee Drake, 31, arrested on Logan Ave.
• Domestic violence — William Craig Hughey, 57, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Burglary, receiving stolen property — Joshua Caleb Johnston, 23, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence-strangulation/suffocation — Roy Wesley Roach II, 38, arrested on County Road 1545.
• Domestic violence — Jeramie Leo Slaton, 30, arrested on County Road 1807.
• Domestic violence — Johnny Ray Smith, 47, arrested on County Road 625.
• Domestic violence — Sissy Amanda Vaughn, 31, arrested on County Road 1807 in Joppa.
• Writ of arrest-child support — Anthony Wayne Younglove, 43, arrested on Shaver Lane.
• Domestic violence — County Road 590.
• Harassment — Roberson St.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1807.
• Domestic violence — Denson Ave.
• Domestic violence — County Road 625.
• Domestic violence — Griffin Dr.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1515.
• Theft of property — County Road 609.
• Burglary — County Road 1071.
• Theft of property — Highway 69.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.