Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
• Identity theft — Deborah A. Laney, 58, of Vinemont arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Joshua W. Badalucco, 25, of Cullman arrested on 3rd St. at 3rd Ave. SW.
• Harassing communications — Hickory Ave. SW.
• Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — City of Cullman, parking deck, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Receiving stolen property, theft of property — John Edward Cole, 31, arrested on Welcome Road.
• Probation violation-burglary — Jacob Andrew Connell, 27, arrested on I-65 at exit 289.
• Burglary, receiving stolen property — Robert Gene Espy Jr., 34, arrested on County Road 17437.
• DUI-alcohol, illegal possession of alcohol — Dennis Warron Haynes, 55, arrested on Highway 278 E.
• Failure to appear-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Charles Glen Jordan, 33, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Burglary, receiving stolen property — David Allen Lawrence, 23, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-criminal mischief, negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Alan Louis Mitchell, 26, arrested on County Road 747.
• Failure to appear-unlawful possession of marijuana — Brittany Darlene Mulvehill, 29, arrested on Highway 91.
• Domestic violence — Morgan Leigh Richard, 19, arrested on Chad Drive.
• Parole violation/revocation-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Jeremy Alan Runyon, 26, arrested on Beech Ave. SE.
• Theft of property — County Road 1845.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1101.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1191.
• Harassment — County Road 1508.
• Domestic violence — Chad Drive.
• Theft of property — County Road 386.
• Harassment — County Road 1662.
• Burglary — County Road 773.
• Harassment — County Road 1628.
• Domestic violence — County Road 664.
• Domestic violence — County Road 996.
• Burglary — County Road 1071.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.