Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
No arrests were reported for Tuesday.
• Forgery — Cherokee Ave. SW, store purchase-$142.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Attempting to elude, criminal trespassing, domestic violence — Jeffery Caleb Bourn Jr., 25, arrested on County Road 384.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-driving while license revoked (2 counts) — Kelly Bernard Graves, 44, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear/pay/comply-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, theft of services (2 counts) — Robert Dean Holder, 45, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Resisting arrest — Cynthia Ann Hughes, 56, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear/pay/comply-expired tag, negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (2 counts), owner allowing operation of vehicle without insurance and open container in vehicle — Melissa Gayle Hyde, 34, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Theft of property — County Road 1592.
• Unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — County Road 407.
• Harassment — County Road 1384.
• Theft of property — County Road 1043.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — County Road 1179.
• Structure fire — Highway 91.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 842.
• Domestic violence — Highway 31 N.
• Theft of property — County Road 15.
• Theft of property — County Road 463.
• Theft of property — County Road 734.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 747.
• Burglary — County Road 1524.
• Harassment — County Road 813.
• Burglary — County Road 165.
• Burglary — County Road 164.
• Theft of property — County Road 18.
• Criminal trespassing — County Road 384.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 1570.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.