Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• Unlawful possession of marijuana, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Christopher E. Hyde, 26, of Cullman arrested on Main Ave. SW at Logan St. SW.
• Failures to appear-insurance violation, leaving the scene of an accident — Zachary D. Helms, 19, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Possession of a forged instrument — Stoney R. Dawe, 50, arrested on 2nd Ave. SW.
• Contempt of court — Scotty D. Graham, 33, of Cullman arrested on 2nd Ave. NE.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — City of Cullman, Main Ave. SW at Logan St. SW-$25, arrest made.
• Possession of a forged instrument — City of Cullman, 2nd Ave. SW, check, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Theft of property — Candice Megan Anderson, 27, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Escape, burglary — Dana Michelle Layfield, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Grand jury-criminally negligent homicide, homicide by vehicle or vessel (2 counts), manslaughter (2 counts) — Steven Charles Martin, 34, arrested on County Road 1838.
• Bail jumping-unlawful distribution of a controlled substance — Frances Catherine Voss, 25, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — County Road 316.
• Theft of property — County Road 1184.
• Theft of property — County Road 1747.
• Harassment — County Road 715.
• Theft of property — County Road 469.
• Theft of property — County Road 591.
• Theft of property — County Road 1436.
• Dog bite — County Road 1238.
• Burglary — County Road 490.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.