Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Disorderly conduct — Robert A. Feretti Jr., 59, of Hammond, La., arrested on Olive St. SW.
• Theft by deception — Adelsheim Circle, cash-$400.
• Theft of property — Main Ave. SW, prescription medication-$50.
• Forgery — Henderson Associates, 2nd St. SW, forged checks-$350.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Chemical endangerment of a child, failure to appear-unlawful possession of a controlled substance — Samantha Ann Hutcherson, 21, arrested on County Road 1173.
• Probation violation-unlawful distribution of a controlled substance (2 counts) — David Allan James, 32, arrested on County Road 747 at Highway 278.
• Theft of property — James Daryel Jenkins, 48, arrested on County Road 1488.
• Disorderly conduct — Jordan Raye Johnson, 18, arrested on County Road 1627.
• Giving false information to law enforcement — Steven D. Plotnick, 55, arrested on County Road 609.
• Judge’s order-failure to register as a sex offender — Brent Donald Sigala, 41, arrested at the Cullman County Courthouse.
• Harassment — Highway 278.
• Theft of property — County Road 1339.
• Theft of property — Highway 278 W.
• Harassment — County Road 1570.
• Theft of property — County Road 565.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1173.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1442.
• Theft of property — Highway 31 S.
• Harassment — County Road 1801.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.