CULLMAN — Cullman City Police Department incidents/arrests were not immediately available and will be included with future reports.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Failure to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Pasha Manasco Francia, 36, arrested at Exit 299 at the Stuckey’s.
• Allowing animals to run at large — Cami Pierce Nicho Lyell, 21, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — Raymond Leroy Scott, 57, arrested on Highway 278 at County Road 473.
• Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Phillip Darryl Williams, 50, arrested on County Road 35 in Hanceville.
• Domestic violence — Walter Alexander Williams, 26, arrested on Trimble Road.
• Domestic violence — Highway 278 E.
• Burglary — County Road 1381.
• Burglary — County Road 137.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — Highway 278 at County Road 473.
• Burglary — County Road 1037.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.