Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Wednesday:
• Harassing communications — Christopher Charles Patterson, 35, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failures to appear-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, no tag — Christopher Wayne Whatley, 39, of Hanceville arrested on Highway 157 at 2nd Ave. NW.
• Theft of property — Jessica Brooke Garmon, 18, of Cullman arrested at Cullman Shopping Center.
• Criminal mischief — Cullman Dodge Chrysler, 2nd Ave. SW, black Dodge Compass-$1,000.
• Theft of property — Belk, Cullman Shopping Center, merchandise-$440, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Wednesday:
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Tanya Lynn Bender, 37, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Illegal possession of alcohol — Daren Russell Chaviers, 36, arrested on Pearson St.
• DUI-alcohol — David Albert Goodwin, 50, arrested on County Road 437 at Day Gap Road.
• Unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Saundra Kay Harbison, 48, arrested on County Road 407.
• Harassment, attempting to elude, theft of property — Thomas Justin Lackey, 27, arrested on County Road 1592.
• Bail jumping, failure to appear/pay/comply-obscuring I.D. of vehicle — Shannon Alford McDonald, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Assault — Terry Wayne Parker, 43, arrested in Dora.
• Failure to appear/pay/comply-forgery (2 counts) — Cynthia Sherbet, 48, arrested on Highway 278.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — County Road 437 at Day Gap Road.
• Burglary — County Road 1427.
• Theft of property — County Road 109.
• Assault — County Road 1220.
• Theft of property — County Road 1830.
• Burglary — County Road 1605.
• Theft of property — County Road 352.
• Theft of property — County Road 858.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1740.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.