Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
There were no arrests reported for Tuesday.
• Fraud — Lee Ave. SW, cash.
• Harassing communications — Catoma Dr. NE.
• Theft of property — Main Ave. SW, jewelry-$500.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Criminal mischief — Michael Patrick Dye, 39, arrested on County Road 805.
• Failure to appear-domestic violence — Lanette Marsha Moss, 50, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-domestic violence — Ricky Kalee Smith, 30, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Domestic violence — Mervin Leon Turner, 58, arrested on County Road 39.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1114.
• Domestic violence — County Road 39.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — County Road 1101.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle — County Road 104.
• Theft of property — County Road 747.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — County Road 437.
• Domestic violence — County Road 805.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.