Cullman County Sheriff’s Office, Cullman City Police Department
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Public intoxication — City of Cullman, Highway 31 N, arrest made.
• Public intoxication — Zachary R. Ausban, 20, of Cullman arrested on Highway 31 N.
• Failure to appear-theft of property — Tammy M. Ousley, 45, of Cullman arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Failure to appear-driving while license revoked — Jason R. Moreland, 34, of Blountsville arrested on Highway 278 E.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Failures to appear-theft of property, unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — William Paul Abercrombie, 35, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Attempting to elude, driving while license revoked, switched tag — Dennis Dewayne Bryan, 46, arrested on County Road 237.
• Failure to appear-non support — Julie Michelle Clay, 37, arrested on County Road 813.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance, illegal possession of alcohol — Cindy Lachell Early, 31, arrested on County Road 237.
• Public intoxication — Troy Jeffrey Henderson, 39, arrested on County Road 1114 at County Road 1208.
• Theft of property (4 counts) — James Austin Madison, 20, arrested on County Road 925.
• Hunting violation — Roger Dale Marks, 63, arrested on County Road 986.
• Failure to appear-unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia — Nicholas Wayne Oden, 25, arrested on Beech Ave. SW.
• Giving false information to law enforcement officer — Tammy Marie Ousley, 45, arrested on County Road 1141.
• Failures to appear-negotiating worthless negotiable instrument (6 counts) — Charity Lynn Sirvio, 38, arrested on Beech Ave. SW.
• Domestic violence — Jeffrey Keith Still, 54, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Burglary — 3rd Ave. in Hanceville.
• Giving false name to law enforcement officer — County Road 1141.
• Burglary — Highway 69 N.
• Theft of property — County Road 1251.
• Burglary — Highway 278.
• Burglary — County Road 1339.
• Theft of property — County Road 842.
• Criminal mischief — County Road 702.
• Theft of property — County Road 1486.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — County Road 237.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.