Here's everything you need to know about Rock the South if you go:
- Main Entrance is located off of Lee Avenue just west of Lowe's. Every bag and person will be searched coming into the festival.
- All tickets are non-transferable. No re-entry. When you arrive on Friday, you get a wristband that will become your ticket for Saturday.
- Children are allowed; however, parental discretion is recommended as the event does allow alcohol consumption. Children 2 and under are free, children age 6 and up are full price.
- General Admission patrons are encouraged to bring chairs and blankets for seating. Chairs will not be provided in the General Admission section.
- Rock the South will have a very large security contingent on-site. If you see an issue, please notify any of our security officers from Event Operations Group or police officers from the Cullman Police Department, Cullman County Sherriff's Department or Alabama State Troopers. The Cullman Fire Department and Cullman County EMS will also be on site.
- There will be a lost children's tent staffed by the Cullman Police Department right next to the main Medical Tent.
- All shows are rain or shine. In the event of serious weather, announcements will be made from the stage. Remember, tents are NOT considered safe cover in serious weather conditions.
ALLOWED INSIDE: Chairs (except if in VIP/Plat), Towels, Hats, Medicine (in approved containers), Cameras, Backpacks (Medium)
NOT ALLOWED INSIDE: Audio Recording Devices, Chains/Chain Wallets, Fireworks/Explosives, Flags, Outside Food or Beverage, Laser Pointers, Pets, Professional Cameras, Tents, Umbrellas, Wagons, Video Cameras, pocket knifes
For more information, go online to www.rockthesouth.com.