Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Thursday:
• Failures to appear-driving without a license, driving while license revoked, expired tag — Steven James Beasley, 34, of Vinemont arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• DUI — Michael Joseph Yeager, 28, of Hanceville arrested on Industrial Dr. SW.
• Theft of property — Olive St. SW at Heritage Park, prescription medication-$52.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a motor vehicle — Olive St. SW, U.S. currency-$100.
• DUI — City of Cullman, Industrial Dr. SW, arrest made.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Thursday:
• Domestic violence-simple assault, failure to appear/pay/comply, unlawful distribution/selling of marijuana, committing a controlled substance crime — Garland Silcox, 46, arrested on County Road 590.
• Committing a controlled substance crime, unlawful distribution/selling of marijuana (2 counts) — Benjamin Little, 32, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Unlawful possession of marijuana — Ronald Nabors, 50, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Statuatory rape (3 counts) — Jesus Trejo, 41, arrested at the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office.
• Theft-grand jury arrest warrant — Harlan Blanks, 33, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Drugs-selling and distributing (4 counts) — Perry James, 42, arrested at the Hanceville City Jail.
• Assault — County Road 590.
• Burglary — County Road 1719.
• Unlawful possession of a controlled substance — County Road 222 at Cpunmty Road 946.
• Harassment — Wesley Ave. N.
• Burglary — County Road 1141.
• Burglary — Highway 31 N.
• Harassment — County Road 54.
• Domestic violence — County Road 940.
• Criminal trespassing — County Road 154.
• Dog bite — County Road 413.
• Harassment — Highway 31 N.
• Burglary — County Road 165.
• Burglary — County Road 884.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the police department’s investigation office at email@example.com; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at firstname.lastname@example.org.