The Cullman Times
Here is a look at the incidents that were reported to the Cullman City Police Department for Tuesday:
• Public intoxication, failure to appear-public intoxication — Henry D. Pearson, 54, of Vinemont arrested on Olive St. SW.
• Failure to appear-harassment — James T. Farley, 62, of Cullman arrested on Adelsheim Circle.
• Public intoxication — Mary A. Crabtree, 44, of Cullman arrested on Katie Lane SW.
• Theft of property — 3rd Ave. SE, gold jewelry-$17,350.
• Theft of automobile — Ave. F SE, green 2000 Ford Explorer-$2,500.
• Theft of property — Morrison Management Specialist, Highway 157, cash-$250.
• Fraud — 2nd Ave. NW, brown 2003 Ford Focus-$4,995.
Here is a look at the incidents reported to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office for Tuesday:
• Giving false information to law enforcement — Martina Michelle Chambers, 29, arrested on County Road 602 in Hanceville.
• Bail jumping-theft of property — Benjamin Wayne Coleman, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Harassment, negotiating worthless negotiable instrument — Angela Rosetta Delgado, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Grand jury-unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance — Robin Samantha Elliott, 31, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Grand jury-arson — Roger Dale Elrod, 40, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Writ of arrest-child support — Alejandro Luna Harris, 23, arrested at the Cullman County Detention Center.
• Probation violation-theft of property — Kenneth Wayne Lindsey Jr., 34, arrested on Highway 278 E at Rock Grocery.
• Criminal possession of a forged instrument (5 counts), forgery (5 counts) — David Wayne Narrell, 47, arrested on County Road 1492.
• Domestic violence — Jerry Allen Leroy Taylor, 46, arrested on County Road 1592.
• Domestic violence — County Road 1592.
• Harassment — County Road 700.
• Harassment — County Road 946.
• Burglary — County Road 1246.
• Theft of property — County Road 501.
• Theft of property — County Road 557.
• Theft of property — County Road 437.
• Burglary — New Hope Road.
These reports are taken from the Cullman Police Department and the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office incidents reports. All information reflects the opinions of the complainants.
The data these reports provide are only arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record. This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the District Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials. An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.
Anyone with any information about a crime is asked to call the police department at 734-1434 or e-mail them at email@example.com, or the police department’s investigation office at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the sheriff’s office at 734-0342 or e-mail the investigation division at email@example.com.